This Venice apartment rental is in a quieter part of the city and the one the locals call the “real Venice”. Dorsoduro is home to famous attractions such as the Ca' Rezzonico palace, one of the most splendid Baroque palaces in Venice and the Peggy Guggenheim museum with it’s amazing collection of 20th century European and American art. Other important cultural sites include Venice's Santa Maria della Salute, the Ponte dell’Academia one of most famous bridges in Venice [ there are 400 of them scattered throughout the city! ].
Line 82/61 - water bus stop San Basilio Line 52 - water bus stop Zattere
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite
And also: Hi-Fi
And also: Dishwasher
| |Bathroom 2:
two double bedrooms, 80 smq attic with two separate sleeping area with double beds, two bathrooms with shower, autonomous heating, No smoking
This huge Venice apartment rental sleeps up to 8 people and is located on the edge of Dorsoduro and close to Zattere bank and 5 minutes by foot to Piazza Santa Margherita.
Located on a two stories in a completely restored ancient palazzo, this Venice apartment is the perfect apartment for large groups. Facing the San Basilio canal, this is a very bright apartment with wide internal open spaces.
It has been completely furnished with all modern comforts. On the first floor it has one double room, one bathroom with shower and the kitchen. The second floor has a very beautiful open space with large skylights. There's another double bedroom and an further bathroom with shower. The double room here faces San Basilio canal. It has a completely equipped kitchen.
There's also an 80 smq attic with two separate sleeping areas with one double bed and one single bed.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from . Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:30>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 75 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 75 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed
- Within 75 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 75 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 20% of the total rental price.
- Within 50 days:In case of cancellation within 50 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 75% of the total rental price.
- Within 20 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 20 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due