This apartment rental in Venice is located in the Sante Croce area. Santa Croce is in the north-east of the city and here you have Piazzale Roma where the main bus terminal connects Venice to the mainland. Like Dorsoduro, Santa Croce has many narrow streets and little channels and is very close to the main important Venice sights, and is San Polo’s sister sestiere. Probably the least touristy area in Venice it tends not to be as expensive as other areas. In Campo San Giacomo dell’ Orio there are many great bars and one of the best (and most inexpensive) restaurants in Venice, La Zucca.
YOUR ENQUIRY OF THIS VENICE APARTMENT WILL BE ANSWERED BY A VELVET SALES CONSULTANT
The owner of this apartment in Venice requested
meaning you receive VIP service.
Air conditioning, Terrace, Washing machine, Floor 2 (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite
Bathroom 1: | |Bathroom 2:
|Bathroom 1: shower, Bathroom 2: shower|
one double bedroom, twin bedroom, one bathroom with tub/shower, one bathroom with shower, autonomous heating, oven, microwave, dvd, iron and ironing board
This Venice apartment rental is located in Santa Croce which is a typical Venetian area just north of the Rialto Bridge. This Venice apartment is within easy walking distance to Rialto and piazza San Marco.
This beautiful Venice apartment rental has been fully restored and elegantly furnished. You'll be greeted by high ceilings with wooden beams and plenty light. This apartment rental comprises of: an ample entrance, a large living room with dining room, kitchen, one double bedroom and one bedroom with twin beds. There is a double sofa bed in the living room for the 5th and 6th person.
There is also a Venetian altana offering wonderful views of the Museum of Cà Pesaro and the canal below.
PLEASE FILL IN THE ENQUIRY FORM TO FIND OUT AVAILABILITY
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is and starts from . Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:30>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 75 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 75 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed
- Within 75 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 75 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 20% of the total rental price.
- Within 50 days:In case of cancellation within 50 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 75% of the total rental price.
- Within 20 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 20 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due