This apartment in Venice is situated in Accademia which is next to Dorsoduro within a triangle of the Accademia Bridge, the Galleria dell'Accademia and the Peggy Guggenheim museum. It’s a beautiful area of Venice where you’ll find many of the best Venetian museums, including The fabulous Academy of Fine Arts (Galleria dell'Accademia) which includes great works from artists including Tintoretto, Titan and Bellini and of course the Collezione Peggy Guggenheim, once the home of the American heiress and is now one of Venice's most popular museums.
Line 1/82 – water bus stop Accademia
Line 51/52 - water bus stop Zattere
And also: Washing machine
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite
1 Double bed
1 Double bed
| |Bedroom 3:
1 Double bed
| |Bathroom 2:
drawing room, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms with tub, autonomous heating, refrigerator, No smoking
This fantastic Venice accommodation is located on the first floor of a lovely palazzo only minutes from the Accademia Bridge. This apartment in Venice is a spacious and bright property and was used by artists of the nearby Accademia of Fine Arts.
Now, completely restored, this Venice accommodation is stylishly furnished and very well equipped. On the first floor of the rental apartment there's a vast bright and comfortable drawing room with very high ceilings, a double sofa bed and a two storied library. The bright dining room looks out onto a garden. There's a fully equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a big walk-in closet.
On the second floor of this vacation rental there's a third double room with an intermediate floor with french bed. All the rooms in the apartment have very high windows and parquet on the floor.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from . Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:30>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 75 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 75 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed
- Within 75 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 75 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 20% of the total rental price.
- Within 50 days:In case of cancellation within 50 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 75% of the total rental price.
- Within 20 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 20 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due