This apartment in Venice is in a quieter part of the city and the one the locals call the “real Venice”. Dorsoduro is home to famous attractions such as the Ca' Rezzonico palace, one of the most splendid Baroque palaces in Venice and the Peggy Guggenheim museum with it’s amazing collection of 20th century European and American art. Other important cultural sites include Venice's Santa Maria della Salute, the Ponte dell’Academia one of most famous bridges in Venice [ there are 400 of them scattered throughout the city! ].
And also: Washing machine
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite
| |Bathroom 1:
Double bed, Single sofa bed, Bathroom with shower, left-luggage corner, Iron, Ironing board, Microwave oven, Electrical kettle, fresh linen and towels provided, No smoking
This apartment in Venice is next to Salute Church which is just east of Piazza San Marco on the other side of the Grand Canal. You're only 5 minutes from Accademia walking and 20 meters from the Peggy Guggenheim Museum. You'll also be near a vaporetto stop and the traghetto stop (two-man gondola ferry) that crosses the Grand Canal at Santa Maria del Giglio in front of the Hotel Grittia.
Venice apartment Guggenheim is a large studio holiday rental that can easily accommodate three people. With wooden flooring, modern furniture and wooden beamed ceilling this is a mixture between comtemporary and Venetian design.
The large living-room has a spacious double sofa bed, another single sofa bed and two large windows giving it a lot of light. There's also a well equipped kitchenette including a microwave oven and other kitchen amenities.
The separate bathroom has a shower and there's a large area for storing luggage. The focus on this apartment is really on design, location and price.
RECOMMENDED BY THE GUARDIAN "An art-lover's crash pad: this large studio near the Peggy Guggenheim Museum combines exposed rafters with a Mondrian-inspired colour scheme."
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is and starts from 14:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 70 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 70 days prior warning, 30% of the total rental is required
- Within 69-35 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 69-35 days of the rental period, the Client will be liable for the amount of 40% of the total rental price.
- Within 34-20 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 34-20 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 70% of the total rental price.
- Within 19-10 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 19-10 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 80% of the total rental price.
- Within 10 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 10 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due