This apartment in Rome is located in an area full of shops, boutiques, supermarkets as well as restaurants and cafes to choose from.
Close proximity to the metro means that you can be in the center of Rome in 10 minutes while being able to enjoy a beautiful green area of the city.
This apartment in Rome is located a few steps from the entrance of the Metro Line A (1 stop to Termini Railway Station, 3 stops to Trevi Fountain, 4 stops to the Spanish Steps). This Rome apartment is quiet, well lit and has a beautiful view over the green square of Piazza Vittorio.
It features an entrance, a spacious living room with an open kitchen, a dining area with a large table and a sitting area. Close to the kitchen, a wooden stair leads to the loft where a single bed will accommodate the seventh person. Close to the entrance, the large bathroom has a stand-up shower.
The sleeping area includes a spacious master bedroom with double bed, a reading table and a sitting area with two sofas (one of them is a sofa bed).The second bedroom has another double bed.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 10:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 3 nights rental.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due