This Rome vacation is located in the perfect position to visit not only Rome (only 35 km away) and in the Apennine mountain range in the province of Rieti in the district of Stimigliano. There are also nearby cultural centers such as the Abbey of Farfa, Vescovio, Casperia, Selci, Rocca Antica and Collevecchio. Other activities include horseback excursions, trekking, walks in the woods, bicycle rides and enogastronomic and cultural itineraries.
This adorable Rome apartment is set on the second floor (without elevator) of a historic building located just a step away from Santa Maria Maggiore Church. The rental sleeps up to six people and is the perfect base for exploring the city.
This cosy Michelangelo accommodation has a spacious bedroom featuring a comfy queen bed and wardrobe. There is an elegant and complete bathroom with shower. The inviting living area of this Rome apartment has two comfortable double sofa beds, TV, coffee table and a dining table with chairs.
The open-plan kitchen of this Michelangelo accommodation contains all the modern appliances you may need to cook at home including dishwasher.
This property also benefits from washing machine and Wi-Fi.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days and 14 days of your arrival: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within the period of 29 and 14 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the full rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due