This Colosseum apartment in Rome is located just few metres away from the two major Basilicas of San Giovanni and Santa Croce.
The Colosseum has been a symbol of Rome since centuries and has a delightful sight both day and night. The Colosseum was built between the period AD72 and AD80 and was famous for gladiators fight and animals slaughter for sport with a capacity to seat 50,000 spectators.
The areas nearby the Colosseum and this Rome apartment comprises of cobbled-stone streets having several restaurants, cafes and bars. The apartment is just 10 minutes walk away from Piazza Navona and other places in Rome.
San Giovanni in Laterano: On location
Santa Croce in Gerusalem Basilic: On location
Elevator, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Wheel Chair Access, Heating, Floor ground floor (Elevator)
Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Kettle, Toaster
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite, Sofa bed, Dining table
Bedroom 1: | |Bedroom 2:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed; Bedroom 2: 2 Single bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
crockery & cutlery, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, bed linen & towels, heating, 2 x fan
This delightful Colosseum apartment in Rome is set in a delightful courtyard, just few minutes away from the two major Basilicas of San Giovanni and Santa Croce. This apartment provides accommodation for 6 guests. This Colosseum accommodation features 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and a bathroom with shower and vanity cupboard. The bedroom also contains night tables, reading lamps and wardrobes.
The living room is tastefully and stylishly furnished with double sofa bed, dining table and TV. The kitchen is well equipped with all utensils and cutlery, including toaster, fridge and an oven.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||23:59:00 ||25.00 |
|00:00:00 ||03:00:00 ||35.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days and 14 days of your arrival: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within the period of 29 and 14 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the full rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due