This stunning Colosseum apartment in Rome is situated in a perfect location in the heart of the historic center and few minutes away from Piazza Venezia.
The Colosseum has been a symbol of Rome and is a sight to be believed day or night. Started in AD72 and finished in AD80 it was able to seat 50,000 spectators who came to watch gladiators fight to the death and animals slaughtered for sport.
Piazza Venezia: 1000 m
Santa Maria Maggiore church: 400 m
Spanish steps: 141 km
Termini Railway Station: 800 m
Trevi fountain: 104 km
This Colosseum apartment in Rome is set on the second floor of an ancient Palazzo and sleeps up to 4 people comfortably. This Colosseum accommodation comprises of a modern and attractive living room with a double sofa bed, TV, central heating and dining table. The kitchen is well equipped with all cookware utensils and crockery, including dishwasher and electric oven.
The bedroom features queen size bed, en suite bathroom and has an ample wardrobe space. The bathroom comes with a shower, WC and bidet.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||23:59:00 ||25.00 |
|00:00:00 ||03:00:00 ||35.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days and 14 days of your arrival: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within the period of 29 and 14 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the full rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due