This lovely apartment in Rome is located at few steps from the entrance of the fantastic Shopping Center of the "Termini" Railway station and from the Metro Line A. The Trevi Fountain is just 2 stops away and the Spanish Steps only 3.
Furthermore, the area offers a wide variety of shops, boutiques, supermarkets as well as restaurants and cafes to choose from.
This holiday apartment in Rome was recently remodelled and is quiet, luminous, and well furnished offering a warm and cosy atmosphere. This short term rental features a large entrance and on the left you will find the large, well equipped kitchen with a table for 6. In front of the entrance a small hall introduces you to the two bedrooms where each one has a bathroom, one with a shower and the other one with a tub.
The living room of this holiday apartment, which is on the right side of the entrance, offers a comfortable bed (cm. 140) and a nice sitting area with Satellite TV.
Fifth floor with lift (starting from the first floor).
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 10:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||22:59:00 ||25.00 |
|23:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||40.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the deposit amount is returned.
- Within 30 days: Less than 30 days prior to arrival: you will loose your down payment and you will also need to pay 1 night cancellation fee.
- Within 24 hours: Less than 24 hours prior to arrival or cancellation without prior notice "no-show": 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due