This vacation apartment in Rome is located in Prati which is considered one of the nicest middle-high to high standard areas of Rome.
Centrally located near the Vatican, the buildings in this area was mostly built in the late 1800's. Some streets have smaller buildings surrounded by court yards and trees but most of the area consists of big buildings, wide streets and squares lined with trees.
Prati is a quite elegant area with plenty of exclusive fashion shops, bars and restaurants. The main disadvantages of living here is the 40 minutes walk to the closest public park of "Villa Borghese" and the difficulties in finding car parking.
The area is busy in the day time due to the many professional studios and shops located here, but at night time it gets very quiet. This is the perfect area to stay in with a family.
This vacation apartment in Rome is a spacious and bright apartment rental in the residential and elegant area of Prati. It's 5 minutes walk to the nearest metro where you can be at the Spanish Steps in 3 stops and 10 minutes walk to the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo.
The spaciousness and comfort of the three large bedrooms and two bathrooms, ensures this vacation rental is the ideal vacation rental for large families. Situated on the 3rd floor (with elevator) of lovely palazzo, this Rome apartment has been recently renovated including beautiful ceilings decorated with stucco works. The furniture is modern and colourful. The bright and large living room comes with a large dining area, TV, chairs and a comfortable sofa bed for two. Wifi included.
There are three large bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with a double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. The two other bedrooms come with twin beds and there is a separate bathroom with shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped including a washing machine and dishwasher.
The property is located in a quiet, residential area with easy access to the centre by both bus and metro. There is a supermarket nearby and an excellent grocers. Plenty of good pizzerie, trattorie and restaurants in the neigbourhood. The Vatican is within 15 minutes walk. The apartment was clean and warm - very welcome as it was snowing when we were there. The owner was very helpful and responded immediately when there was a problem with the internet connection. The apartment is spacious, apart from the the kitchen which is small. The beds are comfortable. There was plenty of hot water. We were very happy in the apartment and would recommend it. The only negative is that the sofas in the sitting room are uncomfortable and the apartment looks a bit tired in places and could do with a lick of paint. Overall we were very pleased.
just wanted to email you to say thanks for your assistance with our wonderful holiday in Bella Roma recently. the viale vaticano apartment was like home from home and very spacious. within a few hours of being there we had all decided not to use hotels again!!! irene was very helpful and even provided me with a toaster. we did however have probs using our mobiles in italy and could not get hold of irene. no probs rome and florence were as wonderful as ever and we cant wait to go back again!
we saw the italian president and his pm eating spaghetti in the piazza navona and nearly saw the pope at the special festival last friday!!
italy will be the first choice for holidays for us all for a long time to come.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 10:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||22:59:00 ||25.00 |
|23:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||40.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the deposit amount is returned.
- Within 30 days: Less than 30 days prior to arrival: you will loose your down payment and you will also need to pay 1 night cancellation fee.
- Within 24 hours: Less than 24 hours prior to arrival or cancellation without prior notice "no-show": 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due