This vacation apartment in Rome is located by the famous Trevi Fountain. This ancient baroque monument attracts millions of tourists and is popular for the marvelous images. As per the traditional beliefs throwing the coins into the Trevi Fountain is considered as lucky.
The complete area is equipped with numerous shops. The apartment is just few minutes away from the taxis, buses and the metro stops. The other fantastic and stunning sites in this eternal city can be easily reached from here.
This vacation apartment in Rome has an area of 120 square meters. This apartment in Rome includes a living room, a dining area, two large double bedrooms. It has a double sofa bed in the lounge, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with tub and a separate shower.
The floor of this Rome apartment rental is tiled with terracotta and part of the ceiling still has exposed wooden beams, a characteristic of many ancient homes in Rome. It is on the 2nd floor (without lift) and can sleep up to 6 people. The apartment also offers central heating.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 18:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|18:00:00 ||20:00:00 ||20.00 |
|20:01:00 ||22:00:00 ||35.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 4 nights rental.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due