The Spanish is charming place in Rome; a daily busy live of people shopping at the designer stores for excellent restaurants and drinking bars.
Piazza di Spagna is close to Villa Borghese parking the middle of Piazza Barberini and Piazza del Popolo and near to the Via del Corso the best Rome’s shopping place.
The Roman families is habituated of shopping from this area, that lives seemingly oblivious to the tourism and enjoying life - like in any regular neighborhood.
There is a metro station just outside the Spanish Steps from which you can reach Rome's main train station "Roma Termini".
Elevator, Air conditioning, ADSL/Cable, Reception, Floor 3 (Elevator)
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Fridge, Utensils
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, Sofa, Chairs
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
1 queen bed, 1 queen sofa-bed, bathroom with shower, small balcony, safety box, hair dryer, daily cleaning and linen change, price includes gas/electricity, 12 hour front desk, laundry (on request), roll away beds available, limo service (on request), fireplace
Scala A is an elegantly furnished 1 bedroom apartment. The apartment's living room features a sofa bed and the bathroom has shower which makes it a comfortable apartment for up to 4 people. The main bedroom shows the scene of the Spanish Steps and hand painted tiles bathrooms boasts a shower.
Scala A apartment is in what is probably the most exclusive residence in Rome. On the third floor (with elevator) of an 18th-century building, Scala A looks out on Piazza di Spagna (the Spanish Steps of Rome) thus enjoying a first-class view on the most sought-after location in the center of Rome.
Enjoy the freedom of having your own key to your Rome apartment, while being in the safe environment of an elegant, serviced residence. The service here is extremely friendly and efficient.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from .Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented. Every effort will be made to find a replacement tenant, in which case the Client will be reimbursed pro-rata, minus a 50% service charge and not be liable for the 1 nights rental.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 4 nights rental.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due