This Rome holiday apartment is located just behind the Vatican in a safe residential area. You are 15 minutes walk to the River Tiber and the access to the historical center. The area has plenty supermarkets and small bars to have your capuccino in the morning. Saint Peters and the cobbled-stoned streets of the "Borgo" are a mere 10 minutes walk.
This Rome holiday apartment near the Vatican is 10 minutes walking distance to Saint Peters Church. All the main historical sites of Rome can easily be reached by the bus stopping meters from your front door (5 stops to Piazza Navona). You'll also be 5 minutes walk to the nearest metro stop (Metro San Pietro).
Rome holiday apartment "Fortuna" is quiet, spacious and has recently been renovated by an architect. It has beautiful black marble floors and very high ceilings.
Available for short term rental, this Rome holiday apartment features a large living room with two large windows; this room offers space enough for a dining area, a sofa bed for two and a completely equipped, open-plan kitchen. There are two bedrooms, one double and one single with bunk beds. The bathroom comes with tub/shower facility.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 10:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||22:59:00 ||25.00 |
|23:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||40.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the deposit amount is returned.
- Within 30 days: Less than 30 days prior to arrival: you will loose your down payment and you will also need to pay 1 night cancellation fee.
- Within 24 hours: Less than 24 hours prior to arrival or cancellation without prior notice "no-show": 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due