This Paris Holiday Apartment is located nearby the centre and the famous street market in the south of the Latin Quarter. The Seine and the Notre Dame are 20 minutes walk away and the Jardin du Luxembourg is 10-15 minutes walk away from the studio.
In this area are many cafés, bars and restaurant and many sights to see such as Natural History Museum, The Pantheon, The Manufacture des Gobelins and the Cluny Museum (Roman Baths and medieval history).
Nearest Subway station : Gobelins
This 28 sqm Paris Holiday Apartment in Latin Quarter has been recently renovated. The studio consists of a lounge room with a flat screen cable TV and space for luggage and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, heated towel rail, washing machine and hairdryer. The kitchen has a microwave, a refrigerator with an integrated freezer.
Next to the living room is a double bed with a bedside, separated by a curtain, a sofa that allows 4 people to sleep and all linen and towels are provided. There is also a baby bed, iron and ironing board and a fan. This studio has a the telephone and an internet connection with WIFI.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from . Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 23:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Deposit Payment: The deposit amount as stated on your voucher is non-refundable.
- Within 30 days: In case of cancellation thirty days or less before the arrival, the Client owes the full amount of the rent.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Requesting an apartment or date change from that of your confirmed booking is considered as a de facto cancellation. To change an apartment or date; you must make a new booking. This is regarded as a new booking and is subject to our terms and conditions.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due