Located right in the heart of Paris, a few steps from Centre Georges Pompidou and the historical Marais Quarter. A few minuts walk to Notre Dame de Paris, Ile de la Cité, rue de Rivoli, Musée Picasso and Place des Vosges. Boutiques and all kinds of shopping, art galeries and many restaurangs, bistrots & cafés. Close to River Seine, the Left Bank and the shopping center of Les Halles as well as the theaters at Châtelet. Several metro & RER stations nearby. Excellent location in the heart of Paris.
Métro line: 3 4 11
Métro station: Rambuteau & Etienne Marcel
Area: Le Marais / Beaubourg
Need a guide on getting around Paris?
This 1 bedroom apartment is located on a beautiful & spacious courtyard on the pedestrian part of rue Quincampoix in the area of Beaubourg - Le Marais.
1st floor via stairs or elevator. Fully equipped kitchen, living room with two large windows, wooden beams & bedsofa for 1 person. Separate bedroom with double bed and one window facing the courtyard. Bathroom with bathtub and separate WC. Walking distance to all major attractions in central Paris.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 18:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|18:00:00 ||21:00:00 ||30.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Deposit Payment: The deposit amount as stated on your voucher is non-refundable.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 50% of the balance amount as stated on your voucher is due as a cancellation charge.
- Within 30 days: In case of cancellation thirty days or less before the arrival, the Client owes the full amount of the rent.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due