Elevator, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, ADSL/Cable, Telephone, City View, City Center, Ironing Board, Heating, , Floor 4 (Elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite, CD Player, DVD Player , Cable TV, Coffee Table
Microwave, Oven, Kettle, Toaster
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower, Hair-dryer|
City View, Unlimited Hot Water, Vacuum Cleaner, Wardrobe, Bookshelves, Coffee Table, Desk, Espresso Maker, stool, juicer, ventilation system
Lovely apartment set in one of the most beautiful area of Paris, in between Bastille and Les Halles, near place des Voges in a quiet street, 50m only from Subways and buses, near shops and restaurants. Ideal to start visting the city of lights!
30sq.mts apartment set on te 4th floor with elevator is composed of :
LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM
With a high quality sofa bed ( 140 x 190), bookshelves, desk and stool,Tv, stereo, DVD player, coffee table, larges windows with view of the roofs of Paris, Kitchen corner
Open on the living room with electric stove, electric oven, microwave, washing machine, nespresso coffee machine, kettle, fridge and freezer, utensils, juicer, ventilation system ;
small bathroom with shower, sink, window facing inner courtyard, ventilation system. separated wc with window facing inner courtyard.
Independent heating, Laundry machine,Coffee machine Nespresso, Juicer, kettle, Hairdryer, phone, Linen, Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner,TV, DVD player, WiFi.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||21:59:00 ||25.00 |
|22:00:00 ||04:00:00 ||40.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- You cancel your booking and your dates are rented to another party: 5% of the total amount is retained
- You cancel your booking and your dates remain vacant, you lose all your down payment
- You cancel your booking last minute and your dates remain vacant: You are requested to pay 40% of the total rental fee (ie: down payment + any difference there may be).
- Cancellations during the stay no entitlement to a refund of any paid amounts unless owner gave cause to the cancellation.
- Reductions of the number of nights: are not allowed. You will be free to add nights only if the apartment is available.
- Change in the number of People: in your booking must be communicated at least one week prior to arrival. Please beware that the price of your entire rental is fixed on the maximum number of people you will have during any given period of your stay.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- All current prices for this accommodation are listed when you put in your availability search
- booking can be made online and can be subject to extra fees, all charges will be listed before making the reservation
- prices are inclusive of: taxes
- electricity, hot water, gas, clean linen and towels
- cleaning fees applicable when shown as a extra cost
- you will be contacted by the property manager immediately after your reservation is made, who will discuss the remainder of the booking process and check in procedure