The Paris apartment is located in the 9th district of Paris, near to the Opera Garnier, Montmartre and the Basilique du Sacre Coeur. The neighbourhood has also a very good public transport connections: in front of the Saint-Lazare railway station and very close to the subways "Havre Caumartin" and "Saint-Lazare".
You are also just 3 minutes away from the RER A (Auber station), that brings you in 35 minutes to Disneyland. The RER E (Havre-Hausmann) is 2 minutes away from the apartment and one station away from the Gare du Nord station.
This 29 sqm vacation apartment in Paris is located in the heart of Paris between Opera and Royal Palace, in a building of the 18th century renewed and secured by digicode and the second door with Intercom and Videophone.
The apartment comprises of a surface of 29 m ², is very quiet, and situated on the first floor (with elevator). The Paris apartment consists of a bedroom part with a Queen size bed, a living room part with fully equipped American kitchen, table and chairs for 4 persons, a bathroom / toilet with shower and of a small room with the washing machine and an iron.
The apartment has an internet ADSL connection and WIFI. Furthermore there is a small terrace of 4 m ² with a table and garden chairs where we can have breakfast, read or take advantage of the sun.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 23:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|23:00:00 ||10:00:00 ||40.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Deposit Payment: The deposit amount as stated on your voucher is non-refundable.
- Within 30 days: In case of cancellation thirty days or less before the arrival, the Client owes the full amount of the rent.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Requesting an apartment or date change from that of your confirmed booking is considered as a de facto cancellation. To change an apartment or date; you must make a new booking. This is regarded as a new booking and is subject to our terms and conditions.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due