This apartment in Paris Montmartre is in an area which has many different styles and moods. We feel that ours is that of the calmer, old style Montmartre. You could easily spend your whole vacation within a 5 minutes' walk in any direction from the apartment: the Basilique du Sacre Coeur, the Dali Museum, theatres, night clubs, a tremendous variety of fresh food stores and markets, bakeries, chocolateries, restaurants, brasseries and bistros.
Wi-Fi, ADSL/Cable, Cot on request, Radio, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Washer dryer, Bed linen and towels, Telephone, CD Player, Courtyard, Free Local Telephone Calls, Heating, Floor 2 (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, Sofa, Dining table, Chairs, DVD, Radio, CD Player, Cordless Phone, DVD Player , Cable TV
Coffee maker, Microwave, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Kettle, Toaster, Washer dryer
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
Cutlery, Cookware, Dishes, fireplace, Coffee Press, English Guide Books, Maps and Regional Information
This cosy apartment in Paris Montmartre is set on the fourth floor (without elevator) of a building located in the very heart of this well-known district. The apartment sleeps up to four people and is the perfect base to explore the city.
This lovely accommodation Square of artists in Paris has a bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed. There is a bathroom with shower. The luminous and adorable living area of this apartment in Paris Montmartre comes with a sofa bed, coffee table and a dining table with chairs.
The compact kitchen of this accommodation Square of Artists in Paris boasts all the appliances you may need to prepare your favourite dishes at home.
This property also benefits from Wi-Fi, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. An additional cot is available on request.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 00:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||09:00:00 ||50.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 60 days prior to arrival 75% of the Down Payment amount will be refunded. Within 60 days the down payment will be lost.
- Balance: In case of cancellation more than 5 days prior to arrival 100% of the balance amount paid will be refunded. In case of cancellation five days or less before arrival, the Balance will be lost.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due