This hip 1 bedroom vacation apartment in Paris is located in the heart of Amélie Poulain’s trendy Abbesses neighborhood in Montmartre and is only minutes from Sacre Coeur, Le Moulin Rouge, and the rue Lepic food and produce market.
Metro station: Abbesses, Pigalle
Metro line: 12, 2
Balcony, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, Bed linen and towels, Concierge, Ceiling Fan, Courtyard, Free Local Telephone Calls, Floor 5 (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
Hi-Fi, TV with satellite, Sofa
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Kettle, Toaster
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
1 double air mattress, detailed guidebook of apartment & neighborhood, mac desktop computer, mac laptop computer, maid once a week for rentals of two weeks or longer, wine and flowers on arrival
Spacious and arty, this 58m2 vacation apartment in Paris has a private balcony offering panoramic views of the Arc de Triomphe, Invalides, Paris rooftops and Montmartre.
The Paris apartment consists of a double living room, balcony, large (well large for Paris!) fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom with walk in shower and bedroom with a queen bed. Unique and slightly off the beaten track, this Paris furnished vacation apartment is the perfect solution for those seeking the convenience of a Paris luxury boutique hotel, but with more space, more personalized service, a fully equipped kitchen and the flexibility of your own Paris accommodation.
This apartment will quickly become your "home away from home" in Paris. The 19th century building overlooks a quiet leafy courtyard with flowers, trees, benches and tables where you can dine and relax.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: The down payment amount as stated on your voucher is non-refundable.
- Balance Payment: The balance amount as stated on your voucher is non-refundable.
- If the client wishes to change the reservation, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due