Air conditioning, Washing machine, Pets are welcome, Wi-Fi, ADSL/Cable, Cot included, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Washer dryer, Dryer, Bed linen and towels, Concierge, Maid Service, Minibar, Telephone, ATM/Cash Machine, Babysitting/Child Services, CD Player, Courtyard, City Center, Free Local Telephone Calls, Ipod Dock, Heating
Living room Amenities
Hi-Fi, TV with satellite, Sofa bed, Chairs, DVD, Radio, Minibar, Coffee Table
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Kettle, Cupboards, Toaster, Washer dryer, Dryer
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed (160x200cm)|
Bathroom 1: | |Bathroom 2:
|Bathroom 1: bathtub, Hair-dryer, Towel Dryer; Bathroom 2: shower, Hair-dryer, Decorated with Marble from Italy|
alarm clock, local maps, security system, paper towels, soaps basic, central heating, blender, spices, grill, lobster pot, video library, VCR, books, music library, CD, computer PC, Ipod Dock, telephone service to call to over 103 countries for free including UK, US Canada and Australia.
This large luxury Paris apartment (915 sq. feet or 85 sq. meters) is located 2 minutes walk from the Champs Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world. This very beautiful and elegant Paris accommodation is tastefully decorated with 18th century furniture and all modern amenities for a comfortable stay in Paris.
This luxury Paris apartment was completely refurbished in 2010 and is fully equipped and modernised with a brand new open-plan kitchen. The bedroom comes with a very comfortable queen-size bed and there is an extra luxurious queen size sofa-bed in the living room for an extra couple or a child.
There are two modern bathroom one with a bathtub and the second with a shower.
The building is well kept, has security-controlled access, and is located on the 3rd floor with an elevator. This luxury Paris apartment is a peaceful retreat from the buzzing streets below.
A complementary bottle of Champagne will be provided upon arrival. Free telephone service to call to over 103 countries including UK, US Canada and Australia.
This luxury apartment in Paris is ideally located in the heart of Paris just two minutes walk to the Champs-Elysées. You are 1 minute walk to the Presidential Palace and Rue du Faubourg St. Honoré with all its Haute Couture stores as well as the jewellers of the Place Vendôme and the Galeries Lafayette. You are in an area full of restaurants, English movie cinemas and excellent shopping opportunities.
The nearest metro station is Miromesnil (30 seconds walk from the apartment) line 9 & 13. Champs-Elysées and Franklin Roosevelt metro stations are 5 minutes walk and have line 1. There is a taxi stop 50 meters from the building on Rue du Faubourg St.-Honoré.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||23:30:00 ||30.00 |
|23:31:00 ||02:00:00 ||50.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: The cancellation of a confirmed booking entails the forfeiting of all payments made.
- Within 14 days: If the Client cancels within 14 days of the rental period he/she will also be liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due