This Paris Apartment Rental is nested in Rue des Martyrs, where neighbouring streets have housed many famous artists such as Toulouse-Lautrec, Renoir, Moreau and more. Today, it is still a busy area for art dealers and collectors.
This area has many different styles and moods. We feel that ours is that of the calmer, old style Montmartre. You could easily spend your whole vacation within a 5 minutes' walk in any direction from the apartment: the Basilique du Sacre Coeur, the Dali Museum, theatres, night clubs, a tremendous variety of fresh food stores and markets, bakeries, chocolateries, restaurants, brasseries and bistros. The closest metro station, Abbesses, is only a 2 minutes' walk away. It is located in the lovely Square des Abbesses- where 'Amelie Poulain' fell in love!
Line 12 of the metro brings you directly to Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge, Concorde and its fantastic gardens, St-Germain-des-Pres and its writers, Montparnasse and its artists.
Elevator, Air conditioning, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, Cot on request, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Bed linen and towels, Telephone, CD Player, Free Local Telephone Calls, Heating, Floor 6 (Elevator)
Living room Amenities
Hi-Fi, TV with satellite, Sofa, DVD, Radio, CD Player, Cordless Phone, DVD Player , Cable TV, Table and Chairs
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Kettle, Toaster, Washer dryer
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
expresso maker, cutlery, cookware, dishes, food processor, mixer, Guide books
The 34 sqm Paris Apartment rental is on the street corner of rue des Martyrs and rue des Abbesses, right in the centre of one of the most vivacious parts of Paris. This apartment is designed for a fully, comfortable urban living: comfortable sitting area with entertainment equipment as described above in the amenities, dining area with a table for four. Although this is rarely needed in Paris, there is a very effective heater and air-conditioner unit in the salon.
The kitchen is fully equipped for almost any gastronomic tasks, and includes an expresso maker.
The bedroom has a very large closet for your luggage, clothes and new purchases as well as a queen size bed.
There are large, sunny windows in all the rooms and the bathroom has a ceiling matte window, providing beautiful light with maximum privacy, and a controlled natural ventilation. The bathroom, which is off of the bedroom, has a toilet, sink and shower stall.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 00:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||09:00:00 ||50.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 60 days prior to arrival 75% of the Down Payment amount will be refunded. Within 60 days the down payment will be lost.
- Balance: In case of cancellation more than 5 days prior to arrival 100% of the balance amount paid will be refunded. In case of cancellation five days or less before arrival, the Balance will be lost.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due