This apartment in Paris is ideally situated in a quintessential Parisian neighborhood just north of the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Èlysèes.
This newly redesigned 2-bedroom accommodation in Paris is located in the 17th arrondissement of the city. The recent renovation to this short term rental apartment has added an appealing contemporary charm to the traditional Parisian building. Highlighting the redesign are shades of white and metallic grey which are balanced by traditional Parisian art adorning the walls. In addition to the styling the apartment also has cable TV, WiFi internet access, and a full kitchen and sitting area.
Convenient location near the Paris metro and RER train services.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from . Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 10:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|10:00:00 ||14:59:00 ||30.00 |
|20:00:00 ||22:59:00 ||30.00 |
|23:00:00 ||04:00:00 ||50.00 |
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 14 days prior warning, the booking deposit is forfeited
- Within 14 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the rental period entails 50% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- Within 24 hours:In case of cancellation within 24 hours of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking if:
1. If the guest(s) are not able to pay the pre-payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
2. If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or drivers license upon arrival.
3. If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
4. The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
5. It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
6. The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws.
In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client.
If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due