This Paris Luxury Apartment in St Germain where you'll quickly feel like it is your neighborhood, passing by trendy boutiques, pastry shops, cafés, and art galleries. You are steps away from some of the best shopping in Paris. You are a two-minute walk to Les Deux Magots, the famous café where Hemingway, Sartre, and other luminaries held forth. You are just a five-minute walk to the Luxembourg Gardens, and a fifteen-minute walk to Notre Dame.
Closest tube station is St Germain des Prés (line 4).
Elevator, Air conditioning, Wi-Fi, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Washer dryer, Bed linen and towels, Heating, Floor 3 (Elevator)
Living room Amenities
Hi-Fi, TV with satellite, Dining table, Chairs, DVD, Coffee Table
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Kettle, Cupboards, Toaster
Bedroom 1: Bedroom 2: | |Bedroom 3:
|Bedroom 1: 1 King bed; Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed; Bedroom 3: 1 Double bed|
Bathroom 1: | |Bathroom 2:
|Bathroom 1: shower; Bathroom 2: bathtub|
crib available at no extra cost (please bring your own bedding), marble fireplace (decorative), voicemail, maid once a week for rentals of two weeks or longer, wine and flowers on arrival
This 100 sqm Paris Luxury Apartment in St Germain is a splendid spot to spend an unforgettable time in the French city. Located on the 3rd floor (with elevator) of an ancient Parisian Hassmanian building, it combines the charm of an old wooden floor apartment with all the modern comfort that is required.
There are fireplaces in the living room, the master bedroom, and one guest bedroom. The open kitchen and the bathrooms are done in a warm toned marble. The master suite has a dressing room leading to the master bath. The scale of the rooms feels just right. The apartment has a southern exposure, which provides great light throughout the day.
The 3 bedrooms are all spacious and comfortable. The master suite has a king bed, private en-suite dressing room and marble bathroom. All bathrooms have marble finishes.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||08:00:00 ||30.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: The down payment amount as stated on your voucher is non-refundable.
- Balance Payment: The balance amount as stated on your voucher is non-refundable.
- If the client wishes to change the reservation, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due