Shopping malls, fashionable stores, coffee shops, restaurants and trendy bars in the neighborhood. Aker Brygge, National theater, Karl Johans and many more close by. This is the place to live in Oslo.
Aker Brygge, Nationaltheather, Karl Johans, Royal Palace, Vigelandspark.
Bus:21,54,30,31 Tram:13,12,19 Stop Solliplas or Vikatorvet
The train is the fastest way to come to Oslo (Stop by National theater) from the airport. Takes aprox.25 min. From National theater to the apartment is 3 blocks (5min)
To the city center 1.00 km
To the airport 52.00 km
To the metro 0.85 km
To the bus station km
To the beach km
The apartment can accommodate up to 3 people.
The apartment is located in Vika. Close to the main attractions of the city.The apartment has been fully renovated in 2010 and is nicely furnished. Internet included.
House rules: No parties, no smoking, no walking in high heels in the apartment. Leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||00:00:00 ||30.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Cancels outside of 30 days : if a client cancels outside of 30 days of their arrival, 85% of the total rental will be refunded back to you
- Within 30 days: if a client cancels within 30 days of their arrival, 60% of the total rental will be refunded back to you
- Within 8-14 days: if a client cancels within 8-14 days of their arrival, 40% of the total rental will be refunded back to you
- Within 3-7 days: if a client cancels within 3-7 days of their arrival, 10% of the total rental will be refunded back to you
- Within 2-0 days: if a client cancels within 2-0 days of their arrival, 0% of the total rental will be refunded back to you
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due