About Holiday Velvet
Holiday Velvet specialises in online booking of New York holiday accommodation in different locations including Upper West Side.
We pride ourselves on the easiness of our booking system and after-sales experience. Find a New York apartment or villa you like, if it shows available for your travel dates click "book now", pay a down payment to reserve and... that's it!
Now you'll be presented with an online booking confirmation that you will be able to save using a barcode reader on your phone or share with your friends on Facebook.
We also offer travel insurance and in some destinations a car pick up to take you to your New York accommodation.
Choose a holiday apartment in New York Upper West SideChoose a holiday apartment in New York Upper West Side
The Upper West Side of New York City is arguably one of the most elegant and fun places to rent a New York holiday rental. The Upper West Side is a great place to stay in an apartment, as the area boasts an array of shops, a diverse range of places to eat, and many things to do. With many different attractions, suited to many different interests, the Upper West Side is a great place to stay for people of all ages.Things to do in the Upper West Side
* American Museum of Natural History: Located in the Upper West Side, the American Museum of Natural History is the perfect place for families or those who are interested in natural history. Established in 1869, the museum is now one of the most popular and respected museums in the world, featuring more than 30 million specimens and a variety of educational exhibits. Current exhibitions include the Butterfly Conservatory, the Anne and Bernard Spitzer Hall of Human Origins, Fossil Halls and Beyond Planet Earth: The Future of Space Exploration.
* Cathedral of St. John the Divine: Located in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of the Upper West Side, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine is one of the largest Anglican churches in the world. Visitors can take in the stunning architecture and get a guided tour of the cathedral.
* Central Park: One of the most famous attractions in New York, and arguably in the world, Central Park is a beautiful public preserve that attracts thousands of visitors every year. Perfect for families and couples who want to enjoy a nice walk and see all the sites that the park has to offer. Attractions include concerts, a carousel ride and boat ride along the lake. By staying in the Upper West Side area you and your family can go to visit Central Park at your convenience.
Restaurants in the Upper West Side
* Jean Georges: Specializing in French and American cuisine, this friendly restaurant is perfect for couples. Providing an excellent dining experience, Jean Georges serves dishes including yellow fin tuna, Santa Barbara sea urchin, sea trout and oyster tartar and roasted Maine lobster.
* Coppola's Pizzeria Restaurant: Specializing in Italian food, Coppola's Pizzeria Restaurant is the perfect place to eat for both families and couples. They serve a wide range of pizzas with different combinations of toppings, and they also serve a variety of pasta dishes.
Best Gourmet Stores in Upper West Side...
If you’re planning to rent a New York apartment on your next vacation, we’ll trust that you’ll be requirin...
|Receive Special Deals|
|Join the other 50,000 people who receive New York apartments discounts directly in their email inbox!|