About Holiday Velvet
Holiday Velvet specialises in online booking of New York holiday accommodation in different locations including Brooklyn.
We pride ourselves on the easiness of our booking system and after-sales experience. Find a New York apartment or villa you like, if it shows available for your travel dates click "book now", pay a down payment to reserve and... that's it!
Now you'll be presented with an online booking confirmation that you will be able to save using a barcode reader on your phone or share with your friends on Facebook.
We also offer travel insurance and in some destinations a car pick up to take you to your New York accommodation.
Choose a holiday apartment in New York BrooklynBrooklyn is one of the most interesting and artistic boroughs of New York. Whether you are looking to rent a vacation apartment in New York with your family, or get away as a couple, Brooklyn has plenty of things to see and do. Brooklyn offers many attractions that cater to different interests. It also has a diverse selection of restaurants.
Great Attractions in Brooklyn New York
- The Brooklyn Bridge: Arguably one of New York's most famous landmarks, the Brooklyn Bridge spans more than 5,000 feet. It attracts thousands of visitors per year. Built in 1883, the bridge is one of the oldest in the United States. Visitors go to the bridge to see the spectacular view, or just to walk, bike or drive across it.
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade: Located in Brooklyn Heights, the promenade attracts visitors who want to see the view of the waterfront and the stunning view of the Manhattan skyline. Stretching a third of a mile long, the promenade attracts tourists, joggers and families who want a peaceful experience and a beautiful view.
- Brooklyn Tabernacle: A beautiful religious site, and the home of an award-winning choir, the Brooklyn Tabernacle is a wonderful place to visit. Established as a church more than 40 years ago, the Tabernacle attracts thousands of visitors to its wonderful services. Visitors enjoy sermons from the pastor who has served there for over two decades and experience music from its popular 200-plus choir.
Popular Restaurants in Brooklyn
- Dressler: Dressler is a popular restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. They serve dishes including market oysters with horseradish and mignonette, house smoked salmon, pan roasted Hudson valley chicken, grilled pork loin and belly, mascarpone cheesecake, peanut butter layer cake, and chorizo and goat cheese omelet. Dressler also has a great selection of wines, beers, and cocktails.
- Traif: Traif is a restaurant that specializes in international soul food. Located in the trendy neighborhood of Williamsburg, Traif serves food including chicken and biscuits with sausage gravy, honey and salad, crispy pork belly and key lime pie.
- Roberta's Pizza: Arguably one of the most popular pizzerias in Brooklyn, Roberta's Pizza offers a wide selection of pizza and pasta. They provide a variety of toppings for their pizzas and many different combinations of ingredients. They also offer a great selection of beer.
Top 3 Museums in Brooklyn, New York...
Brooklyn, New York’s most famous borough is an eclectic mix of cultures and traditions, and is by far the ...
Top 3 spas in Brooklyn, New York...
Visiting a spa in Brooklyn, New York, is kind of an inception experience…you know…a holiday within a...
A day on Coney Island, Brooklyn...
Renowned as the amusement centre of the early to mid 1900s, New York’s Coney Island has recently undergone...
|Receive Special Deals|
|Join the other 50,000 people who receive New York apartments discounts directly in their email inbox!|