The New York apartment is located inThe Upper East Side 2nd and 3rd Avenue in the area are bustling with restaurants. There are delis, shops and cleaners on Lexington Avenue and Boutiques on Madison Avenue. Central Park is just a 10-minute walk away and some area museums include The Whitney and The Metropolitan Museum.
The apartment is also close to all forms of public transportations, such as metro, bus and taxis.
Elevator, Air conditioning, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, Towels, Linen, Doorman, Heating, Floor 3 (Elevator)
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, Sofa bed
Bedroom 1: | |Bedroom 2:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed, TV; Bedroom 2: 1 Double bed, TV|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
coffee pot, pots, pans, plates, glasses, silverware
This homey New York apartment is set on the third floor (with elevator) of a building located on East 89th street and 3rd Avenue. This rental sleeps up to six people and is the perfect choice for exploring the city.
This Upper East Side accommodation has two bedrooms both featuring a comfortable double bed and a TV. There is a complete and stylish bathroom with shower. The living area of this New York apartment comes with a sofa bed, dining table and chairs and TV.
The kitchen of this Upper East Side accommodation contains all the appliances you may need to cook at home including hob, oven, microwave and fridge.
This property also benefits from a washing machine, Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|19:00:00 ||21:59:00 ||20.00 |
|22:00:00 ||02:00:00 ||40.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Within 45 days: if a client cancels within 15 days of their arrival, you will be liable for 50% of the total rental
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due