Apartment: St. Marks Place (ID: 52609)
This New York apartment features a full kitchen and a dining table seating six, 1 King sized bed, 1 Queen sized beds, 1 Sofa bed and a dining table, this newly renovated 3 Bedroom on St. Marks (East 8th Street) in the East Village is a great location just steps from many restaurants, shops, and transportation. All the furniture is brand new.
This New York accommodation is front facing St. Marks and is truly a must see. The East Village location is home to the hottest Downtown experience. The place has been renovated, refurbished, freshly painted and cleaned to perfection.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|19:00:00 ||23:59:00 ||25.00 |
|00:00:00 ||04:00:00 ||50.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Within 30 days: if a client cancels within 30 days of their arrival, you will be liable for 100% of the total rental
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due