This New York accommodation is in a small quiet residential building in lower Manhattan on Franklin Street/Tribeca (next to SOHO) with all subways eastside and westside right nearby. Family friendly area with wide cobblestone streets that is a 19th century historically designated landmark area of lower Manhattan. We are near the Hudson River Promenade which is a pedestrian biking and walkway that runs along the river all the way uptown in a traffic free zone, with a childrens only playground nearby. Tribeca is the film hub of New York with many TV & film shoots going on all around us, with frequent celeb spotting. Great boutique shopping and many award winning 4* chef owned restaurants right nearby,
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, ADSL/Cable, Towels, Linen, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Washer dryer, Dryer, Laundry (Private), City Center, Heating, Street Parking, Floor 2 (No elevator)
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Kettle, Dining table, Cupboards, Toaster, Washer dryer, Dryer
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, Sofa bed, Sofa, Dining table, Chairs, Single bed, Twin Beds, Queen Bed, Pull-Out Bed, Cable TV, Coffee Table
Bedroom 1: | |Bedroom 2:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed, Hair-dryer, Wardrobes; Bedroom 2: 2 Twin bed:, Hair-dryer, Wardrobes, the front living room can become a designated 3rd bedroom if needed, as it has one additional twin bed and a double sofabed in it. For those using this room there is also a closet and drawers.|
Bathroom 1: | |Bathroom 2:
|Bathroom 1: bathtub, Hair-dryer; Bathroom 2: bathtub, Hair-dryer|
''''queen size bed in 1 bedroom, 2 twin beds in another bedroom, 1 double sofa bed + one additional twin bed (in front living room, there are 2 separate living rooms)fridge/ freezer
This large New York accommodation (2000 sq. ft) is a well appointed 2 bedroom/2 full bath loft apartment. This apartment in New York has 2 very spacious seating areas in the front and rear of the loft apt, with cable TV in both rooms. The bedrooms have 1 queen bed in 1 bedroom and 2 twin beds in a 2nd bedroom, with an additonal twin bed and a double sofabed in living room and there are 2 living rooms front and rear, so one living room could become a dedicated third bedroom.
This New York accommodation is on the first floor landing, about 18 steps/no elevator. It is completely outfitted and equipped with a large gourmet kitchen/dining with all service for 8.
This apartment is not suitable for children under 6 years of age
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 16:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 22:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|22:00:00 ||23:00:00 ||100.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 60 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 100% of the booking deposit is forfeited.
- Within 59 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 59 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for full amount of the rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due