Elevator, Air conditioning, Terrace, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, Bed linen and towels, Fitness Room, Laundry (Private), Handicapped Rooms/Facilities, 24 Hour Security, Heating, Swimming pool, Hot Tub (Common), Floor 15 (Elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite, Sofa, Chairs, DVD, Coffee Table
Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Kettle, Cupboards
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
elderly accessible, Blender, Gated Entrance, Gourmet Kitchen, Patio Area, city view, valet parking
Century Park East is a full service luxury high rise in the heart of Century City. Close to Beverly Hills and the beach, it is the perfect location. It encompasses close to 6 acres of park like grounds and is close to anything and everything in Los Angeles. Our luxury suite is perfect for the business executive. The spacious 880 sq. ft. unit has state-of-the-art appliances and electronics and modern furniture and decor. Both the living room and bedroom has city views as well.
The building itself has luxury amenities with fitness room, pool and hot tub, valet parking, and 24 hour security. The location is within walking distance of the main business center of Century City.
Century City is a 176-acre (712,000-m2) commercial and residential district on the Westside of the city of Los Angeles. It is bounded by Westwood on the west, Rancho Park on the southwest, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood on the southeast, and the city of Beverly Hills on the northeast. Its major thoroughfares are Santa Monica, Olympic, and Pico boulevards (its northern boundary, central artery, and southern boundary, respectively), as well as Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East and West.
Century City is an important business center, and many firms and executives — particularly those with ties to the film, television, and music industries — have offices there.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Within 60 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 60 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due