Hollywood is a district in Los Angeles, California, United States situated west-northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Due to its fame and cultural identity as the historical center of movie studios and movie stars, the word Hollywood is often used as a metonym of American cinema. Even though much of the movie industry has dispersed into surrounding areas such as West Los Angeles and the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys, significant auxiliary industries, such as editing, effects, props, post-production, and lighting companies remain in Hollywood, as does the backlot of Paramount Pictures.
Elevator, Air conditioning, Terrace, Wi-Fi, Bed linen and towels, Handicapped Rooms/Facilities, Heating, Swimming pool, Floor 7 (Elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, Sofa, Chairs, DVD, Coffee Table
Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Cupboards
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 King bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
elderly accessible, Blender, Gated Entrance, Gourmet Kitchen, Patio Area, rooftop terrace
This 1080 sq. ft. luxury suite is located in the heart of Hollywood near the Vine and Hollywood Blvd. cross-section. With its contemporary decor, spacious layout, rooftop terrace with pool overlooking Hollywood, and its prime location, this luxury suite exceeds any accommodations offered at any of the prime Hollywood hotels like the W Hollywood or the Roosevelt Hotel.
A secured parking spot is provided for guests and the building is gated entry, so our guests are safe and secure. Freeway access to the 101 is close by making it easy to head over to beach. Shopping, restaurants and nightlife are within walking distance from every direction from the building.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Within 60 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 60 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due