This West Hollywood holiday apartment in Los Angeles is located only 15 minutes away from the nearest metro station and is perfect for enjoying the Southern California climate. The apartment also enjoys the hill side and city views.
West Hollywood is famous for the Whiskey A-Go-Go and the Troubadour clubs. It is a trendy shopping district and is famous for its boutiques and for its celebrities and the trailing papparazzi.
Los Angeles is known as the “city of angels “is the largest state in the California and second largest in United States. Los Angeles is one of the world's most important centres of culture, science, technology, international trade, and higher education.
Floor ground floor
And also: Wi-Fi, Towels, Linen, Washer dryer, Concierge, Maid Service, CD Player, 24 Hour Security
Living room Amenities
And also: DVD
1 King bed
| |Bedroom 2:
1 King bed
| |Bathroom 2:
private roof deck, veranda, Hillside or city views, dishware, glassware, flatware, Italian coffee percolator, rollaway bed, Patio, 24 hour garaging, Bilingual Staff, Guest Services, Room Service, No smoking
This West Hollywood holiday apartment in Los Angeles is located in West Hollywood and can accommodate up to 5 people comfortably.
This Los Angeles accommodation comes with a bright and attractive living room with CD player, DVD player and a TV. The kitchen is well equipped with all modern appliances and amenities you need to cook, including dishwasher, microwave and a toaster.
The apartment features 2 king size bedrooms and 2 minty fresh bathrooms, each with shower. The apartment also benefits from having air conditioning, Wi-Fi internet and a veranda with spectacular city view.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 10 weeks of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due