This apartment rental in London is close to Chancery Lane and the fashionable Farringdon area. This is a perfect location for holiday makers business-travelers alike and it's situated not far from to incredible entertainment and dining areas such as Clerkenwell Road as well as the west end.
This area famous for its law practices is now full of trendy bars, good restaurants, bistro pubs and good shopping. Farringdon area is known for its nightlife during weekends, the Fabric nightclub together with lots of restaurant options, Smithfields Meat Market (the oldest meat market in Europe) and the Barbican Centre nearby.
This London apartment rental near Chancery Lane is located in close proximity to an attractive shopping zone and numerous elegant dining places.
The living room of this London apartment rental is open to the kitchen area and features a TV, DVD player and double sofa bed. The kitchen is well equipped and features a dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine. A dinning table is also provided with sleeping space for six people.
This London accommodation has two bedrooms. The master bedroom features a double bed and the second bedroom features two single beds. There is one bathroom and this contains a bath, shower and single wash basin.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||23:59:00 ||20.00 |
|00:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||30.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days and 14 days of your arrival: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within the period of 29 and 14 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 20% of the total rental rate.
- Within 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the full rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due