This apartment rental in London is close to Chancery Lane and the fashionable Farringdon area. This is a perfect location fr holiday makers business-travelers alike and it's situated not far from to incredible entertaining and dining areas.
Airport: 40 minutes by express train
ATM Machine: 3 min walk
Bus stop: 2 min
Chancery Lane Tube Station: 5 min walk
Grocery Store: 3 min walk
Main Railway Station (Farringdon): 5 min walk
Restaurant: 1 min walk
The British Museum: 10 min walk
This apartment rental in London is situated in the central part of London, on the 1st floor of a building near to Chancery Lane tube station. This London accommodation is 38 sq.m. and can sleep up to 4 people in one double bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room.
Tastefully furnished, this holiday rental is well equipped to ensure you're stay in London is a relaxing one.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:00:00 ||23:59:00 ||20.00 |
|00:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||30.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days and 14 days of your arrival: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within the period of 29 and 14 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 20% of the total rental rate.
- Within 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the full rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due