This vacation apartment in Keystone Colorado is situated right on keystone lake with a porch that exits right onto the lake.
Dog-sleighing, ice-skating, snow-boarding night-skiing... Keystone, Colorado caters to every type of snow activity you can think of, and probably some that you didn't. Twenty lifts and two gondolas whisk skiers up to the slopes, some of the highest in the Rockies, whilst two designated slow skiing areas are perfect for children and beginners. In skiing circles, Keystone is known as the perfect all rounder!
Lakeside Village is a delight to visit off-season too. During summer, it hosts the Taste of Keystone food festival (July 4th) and the lake comes alive with paddle boats, canoeing and more. When Keystone Lake is frozen over in winter it becomes the largest hockey rink in the world. Surrounded by shops and restaurants and a cycling path, there's always something to do at the lake!
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Fridge, Toaster
Wi-Fi, , Iron and Ironing board, Safe, Mountain View, Hot Tub (Common), Swimming pool, Floor 1 (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite, Sofa bed, Dining table
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
Dining Area, Flat Screen TV, Pancake Griddle, forest view, free shuttle
This vacation apartment in Keystone Colorado is located on keystone lake and can accommodate up to 4 people comfortably.
This Keystone Lakeside village holiday rental and self catering accommodation comes with a bright and tastefully decorated living room with large gas fireplace, queen size sofa bed and a fully pivoting flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The kitchen is well equipped with all modern appliances and amenities, including microwave and an oven.
The bedroom features a queen size bed and a bathroom with shower. The apartment also benefits from having Wi-Fi internet connection.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 16:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 60-30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 60-30 days prior warning, 50% of the deposit is refundable
- Within 29-14 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29-14 days of the rental period results in forfeiture of the full amount of the booking.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, strikes, political unrest, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due