This accommodation in Keystone Colorado is situated in one of the best ski-destinations in the Rockies.
Dog-sleighing, ice-skating, snow-boarding night-skiing... Keystone, Colorado caters to every type of snow activity you can think of, and probably some that you didn't. Twenty lifts and two gondolas whisk skiers up to the slopes, some of the highest in the Rockies, whilst two designated slow skiing areas are perfect for children and beginners. In skiing circles, Keystone is known as the perfect allrounder!
River Run offers plenty of off-piste activity, including bars, restaurants and a luxury spa. When the snow melts the resort turns into a popular destination for hikers and climbers, making Keystone Colorado a perfect, cross-seasonal destination for lovers of sport and the great outdoors.
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Kettle, Toaster
ADSL/Cable, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Bed linen and towels, Safe, Mountain View, Fitness Room, Jacuzzi, Slope View, Laundry (Common), Ceiling Fan, Video Game Player, Ipod Dock, Car park, Floor 3 (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
Dining table, Chairs, DVD, Cable TV, Coffee Table, Double Sofa Bed
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed|
|Bathroom 1: jacuzzi bathtub|
Alarm Clocks, Fireplace (Gas), Hot Tub (Private), Humidifier, Near Bike Path, Nearby Playground
This accommodation in Keystone Colorado is set on the third floor of a building located in River Run Village. The property can sleep up to 4 people and is only steps away from the town centre and all the action.
This apartment in River Run Village has one bedroom with a queen size bed and en suite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bathtub. The living area of this accommodation in Keystone Colorado offers beautiful natural light with views of the mountains and slopes. The living room comes with a convenient double sofa bed, HDTV with DVD player, a gas fireplace and ADSL internet connection.
The kitchenette of this apartment in River Run Village is equipped with all the amenities and utensils you need to cook a meal at home.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 16:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 60-30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 60-30 days prior warning, 50% of the deposit is refundable
- Within 29-14 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29-14 days of the rental period results in forfeiture of the full amount of the booking.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, strikes, political unrest, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due