This holiday apartment in Keystone Colorado is situated in one of the best ski-destinations in the Rockies. Dog-sleighing, ice-skating, snow-boarding night-skiing... Keystone, Colorado caters to every type of snow activity you can think of, and probably some that you didn't. Twenty lifts and two gondolas whisk skiers up to the slopes, some of the highest in the Rockies, whilst two designated slow skiing areas are perfect for children and beginners. In skiing circles, Keystone is known as the perfect allrounder!
Elevator, Wi-Fi, ADSL/Cable, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Bed linen and towels, Safe, Ski Storage, Fitness Room, Laundry (Common), Telephone, Swimming pool, Car park, Hot Tub (Common), Floor 3 (Elevator)
Living room Amenities
Hi-Fi, TV with satellite, Sofa, Dining table, Chairs, DVD
Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Kettle, Toaster
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: bathtub|
Alarm Clocks, Fans, Fireplace (Gas), Humidifier, Near Bike Path, Vacuum Cleaner, fireplace
This holiday apartment in Keystone Colorado is set on the third floor of a building located in Mountain House. The studio can sleep up to 5 people and is very spacious and comfortable.
This Mountain House accommodation comes with a comfy Murphy bed, a double sofa bed and a single sofa bed. The bathroom features a bathtub. The living area of this holiday apartment in Keystone Colorado contains a lovely gas fireplace, flat screen TV, built-in desk and wireless Internet connection. There is a dining area with a table and chairs.
The fitted kitchenette of this Mountain House accommodation is equipped with microwave, coffee maker, fridge and toaster oven.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 16:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 60-30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 60-30 days prior warning, 50% of the deposit is refundable
- Within 29-14 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29-14 days of the rental period results in forfeiture of the full amount of the booking.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, strikes, political unrest, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due