This apartment in Keystone Colorado is situated in one of the best ski-destinations in the Rockies.
Dog-sleighing, ice-skating, snow-boarding night-skiing... Keystone, Colorado caters to every type of snow activity you can think of, and probably some that you didn't. Twenty lifts and two gondolas whisk skiers up to the slopes, some of the highest in the Rockies, whilst two designated slow skiing areas are perfect for children and beginners. Located a mere 90 minutes from Denver International Airport, Keystone's two villages (Keystone Village and River Run) offer plenty of off-piste activity too, including a luxury spa. When the snow melts the resort turns into a popular destination for hikers and climbers, making Keystone Colorado a perfect, cross-seasonal destination for lovers or sport and the great outdoors.
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Fridge, Utensils, Toaster
Wi-Fi, ADSL/Cable, Sofa bed, Hair-dryer, Ski Storage, Mountain View, Slope View, Hot Tub (Common), Laundry (Private), Swimming pool, , Floor ground floor (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
, Sofa bed, DVD
Bathroom 1: | |Bathroom 2:
|Bathroom 1: shower; Bathroom 2: shower|
Alarm Clocks, Childrens Toys, Courtyard View, Crock Pot, Dining Area, Fans, Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Forest View, Free Internet, Free Shuttle, Grill, Ground Level Patio, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Ironing Supplies, Jetted Tub, Near Bike Path, Nearby Playground, Outlet Plugs, Pancake Griddle, Range, Stainless Appliances, Vacuum Cleaner
This two bedroom apartment in Keystone Colorado is situated in east Keystone and sleeps eight people.
The well equipped kitchen has plenty of space and the breakfast bar and dining table has seating for eight. Within this Keystone Colorado apartment you also benefit from your own private laundry. The living room of this Keystone Colorado property has a majestic fireplace, large TV and queen sized sofa sleeper.
The master bedroom enjoys a queen sized bed, flat screen TV and lots of space. There is also a private en-suite bathroom with a bath. The bunk bedroom has a single over single bunk bed and a sofa sleeper to sleep four people.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is and starts from 16:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 60-30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 60-30 days prior warning, 50% of the deposit is refundable
- Within 29-14 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29-14 days of the rental period results in forfeiture of the full amount of the booking.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, strikes, political unrest, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due