Centrally situated along the 'Queen of Indian beaches' on the 'Riviera of the East', Indian state of Goa
Friendly, private, peaceful and exclusive, this Resort is located within a coconut grove in a quiet off road, high class residential area close to the superb 25 kilometre stretch of clean white, palm fringed beach known throughout India as the 'Queen of all Indian Beaches'.
This luxury resort provides a superb experience with its tastefully furnished suites and highest quality personal service set amongst exclusive surrounding.
Enjoy a holiday that will always evoke fond memories at this Luxury Resort, establishing Goa as a must return holiday destination.
We offer value for money within superb accommodation surrounded by its own private garden in an exotic location.
Our all-in-one facilities include: -
• four luxury apartments each sleeping a maximum of five people
•semi-detached Bondla villa with its own private patio and roof garden
•a qualified chef providing restaurant or room service meals
(closed at times May to October)
• self-catering facility in every apartment
• a secluded compact garden with swimming pool, Jacuzzi
and paddling pool
• Wi-fi. DVD film library. Safe in suites
• the Jai International Travel Bureau to arrange all your tours
• a Complementary Health Holiday Special
• airport pickup and reserved parking
• a doctor and taxi on call service
Detailed Description of our Luxury Suites
All our suites sleep four adults plus one child with the Bondla private villa sleeping four. They are tastefully appointed and all have two air-conditioning units, one bedroom and one lounge with additional overhead fans. There is laptop Broadband access in all suites and a Broadband business workstation in the reception.
Our solar powered water heater provides hot water and there is a back-up water heater for times of excessive use. There is a back-up electricity supply, house keeping, personal laundering and doctor on call service.
Upper main villa
The Bhagwan and Sal suites
These suites have their own private balcony, telephone, WiFi available, a 21” cable TV with 50 plus channels, DVD player (small charge) with a good selection of films. The suites are fully furnished with a double sofa bed in the lounge and double or twin beds in the bedroom by arrangement. An additional single mattress can be made up. The safe is in the wardrobe (small charge) and there is a hair dryer at the dressing table. The kitchenette provides for self-catering and includes a microwave/oven/grill, fridge, kettle and fully stocked mini bar.
The modern, western style bathroom is complete with bath-shower and dual electrical sockets.
Ground main villa
The Cotigao and Chorao suites
As the Bhagwan and Sal suites but no interchangeable beds (double only) and the private veranda continues into the garden.
The Executive/Honeymoon suite
This semi-detached private villa has all the facilities as the Bhagwan and Sal suites but no interchangeable beds (double only). Its compact private rear garden and the extensive, private roof garden provide plenty of sun, shade and total privacy where guests can enjoy a bottle of fine wine in the cool of the evening from our pool bar. Please see our photo tour for more photos of our exotic roof garden.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Within 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 30 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 50% of the whole rental rate
- Within 7 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 7 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the whole rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due