You will experience a comforting atmosphere in this elegant holiday apartment in Florence.You can begin your day in one of the historical cafès of Florence, by visiting its churches and 16th century buildings, discovering the traditional craft shops and the local markets or browsing the latest fashion houses.And whenever you want, treat yourself to typical Tuscan dishes at one of many "trattoria".
This apartment in Florence is within walking distance from Florence Central Rail Station and next to the beautiful square of Santa Maria Novella.This holiday apartment has been recently refurbished with care and attention to authentic detail; the wood ceiling beams and terracotta-flooring frame an ancient tranquility.
The apartment is 40 square meters composed of a dining room/kitchen with fridge, a bedroom with a double bed and a single sofa bed, bathroom with shower
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 00:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|19:00:00 ||21:00:00 ||25.00 |
|21:00:00 ||23:00:00 ||40.00 |
|23:00:00 ||01:00:00 ||70.00 |
|01:00:00 ||02:00:00 ||99.99 |
: Checkout is usually before 12:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 4 nights rental.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due