The bohemian area of Santo Spirito is is named after the church of Santo Spirito. Designed by Brunelleschi and begun in 1444, it is one of the most beautiful examples of Renaissance architecture.
The neighborhood is populated by craftsmen, restorers and antique dealers and in the center is the Piazza Santo Spirito which is a lively and local area with some inexpensive trattorias and a produce market every morning, as well as a fleamarket held on the second Sunday of every month. You'll be 10 minutes walk from the center of Florence from here.
This Florence apartment is set on the second floor of a building located on Via dello Sprone, in the historic centre of Florence, very close to the Ponte Vecchio. The studio can sleep up to 2 people and is close to the main railway station.
This Santo Spirito accommodation has one loft style bedroom with a queen size bed and a bathroom featuring a shower. The living area of this Florence apartment comes with wooden beamed ceilings, cotto pavements, a sofa, a TV with CD player, radio and heating.
The kitchen of this Santo Spirito accommodation is equipped with all modern conveniences, including a washing machine, a dishwasher and a bar table with high stools.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from .Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Within 30 days: if a client cancels within 30 and 22 days of their arrival, you will be liable for 40% of the total rental
- Within 21 and 15 days: if a client cancels within 21 and 15 days of their arrival, you will be liable for 50% of the total rental
- Within 14 and 8 days: if a client cancels within 14 and 8 days of their arrival, you will be liable for 80% of the total rental
- Within 7 days: if a client cancels within 7 days their arrival, you will be liable for the whole booking amount
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due