The apartment rental in Florence is a true jewel in the magical setting of Piazzale Michelangelo and the enchanting Arno embankments, just a few steps away from the Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace. The apartment is close to the major monuments of Florence: Santa Croce, the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo.... the Renaissance at its most authentic, its history and culture, from the heights of a building which epitomises this atmosphere - this unique place in the world.
The apartment is in a strategic position means a stay full of comfort and culture: behind the building is the characteristic San Niccolò quarter, where you can still find traditional craft shops, and wander among the beautiful views of the historic monuments of the area. With just a few minutes' walk you can reach the city centre, experiencing the past and its traditions every step of the way. Palazzo Vecchio, Santa Croce and Uffizi.
YOUR APARTMENT IN FLORENCE ENQUIRY WILL BE ANSWERED BY A VELVET SALES CONSULTANT
The owner of this apartment in Florence requested
meaning you receive VIP service.
Air conditioning, Floor ground floor (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite
heating, telephone, safe, hairdryer, Microwave, coffee machine, laundry romm with washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board, Reception, Cleaning and fresh linen-towels, Parking, Restaurant booking, Internet
This apartment rental in Florence is called Casa Lungarno. The apartment is inside a full luxury residence building and comes with all amenities you might need. The building consist of 12 apartments in total, that can be combined for a larger group. A concierge is on-site 6 hours per day to assist you.
A contemporary style that combines the comfort of the new with the sophistication of the old, perfectly blends with a strong tradition created by the rediscovery of traditional materials and a visual impact that echoes the noble architeture of the Renaissance. A mixture of praticality and mysterious beauty, creating a multifaceted residence with a strong and evocative indentity.
The apartment is fully furnished and comes with a double bed, a kitchen and a fully equipped bathroom and sleeps up to 2 people.
PLEASE FILL IN THE ENQUIRY FORM TO FIND OUT AVAILABILITY
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is and starts from .Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented. Every effort will be made to find a replacement tenant, in which case the Client will be reimbursed pro-rata, minus a 50% service charge and not be liable for the 1 nights rental.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 4 nights rental.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due