This Florence vacation apartment rental is located in a residence of an ancient Fourteenth century family, is situated in Florence near the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Boboli Gardens and Santo Spirito, in a quiet area in the city centre, in the heart of one of the traditional Florentine quarters rich in handicraft shops, antique shops and typical restaurants, an excellent starting point to visit the city but also to breathe the Renaissance atmosphere.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Pets are welcome, Car park, Wi-Fi, Towels, Iron and Ironing board, Bed linen and towels, Laundry (Private), Laundry Service, City Center, Heating, Floor 3 (No elevator)
TV without satellite, Coffee maker, Microwave, Fridge, Utensils, Sofa, Dining table, Chairs, Toaster
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite, Sofa, Dining table, Chairs, DVD, Radio, Table and Chairs
TV without satellite, Coffee maker, Microwave, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Dining table, Toaster, Washer dryer
Bedroom 1: Bedroom 2: | |Bedroom 3:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed; Bedroom 2: 2 Single bed; Bedroom 3: 2 Single bed|
Bathroom 1: | |Bathroom 2:
|Bathroom 1: bathtub, Hair-dryer, Towel Dryer; Bathroom 2: bathtub, Hair-dryer, Towel Dryer|
telephone, single heating, microwave oven, , one double bed, four single beds
In this Florence vacation apartment rental you will find the apartment for short-term rent "Caterina dei Medici on the third floor. It is a vacation apartment full of light covering a surface of about 100 square metres and skilfully furnished, with a beautiful view over the roofs of Florence and over the Church of the Santo Spirito.
It has a quaint hall and a spacious dining room including a well-equipped kitchen, with a washing machine, a microwave oven and a beautiful and ancient Eighteenth century fireplace.
This Florence apartment has three bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower and a mezzanine with a beautiful view over Santo Spirito.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 00:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||30.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 09:30 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented. Every effort will be made to find a replacement tenant, in which case the Client will be reimbursed pro-rata, minus a 50% service charge and not be liable for the 1 nights rental.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due