This vacation apartment in Florence is located by the River Arno near the Ponte Vecchio.
The 14th century Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) is the only one in the city to have survived WW2, so its local significance is substantial. It is located a short walk from the historical center of Florence, and you will find many shops, from luxury goods to convenience stores, in the immediate area.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, ADSL/Cable, Towels, Linen, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer, Bed linen and towels, Telephone, Heating, Floor 2 (No elevator)
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Cupboards, Toaster
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, TV without satellite, Sofa bed, Dining table, Chairs
Bedroom 1: | |Bedroom 2:
|Bedroom 1: 2 Single bed; Bedroom 2: 2 Single bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower, Hair-dryer|
Telephone, Baby high chair, Vacuum cleaner, Fan, Heating, Board games, Books, Shoe and boot lockers
This comfortably-furnished vacation apartment in central Florence is located in front of the Palazzo Vecchio in the city's historic centre. With double glazing on windows rest is assured 60 sqm apartment with two bedrooms. With six single beds, this Ponte Vecchio accommodation is ideal for small groups of friends wishing to explore the enchanting city of Florence
The Ponte Vecchio accommodation features w-fi internet, satellite TV, children's games, board games and books, making your stay as comfortable as possible.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 22:01>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|22:01:00 ||00:00:00 ||50.00 |
|00:01:00 ||08:00:00 ||100.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 19:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed
- Within 30 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 30 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 50% of the total rental price.
- Within 15 days:In case of cancellation within 15 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due