Located southeast of Florence, on the historical Strozzi-Riccardi estate, this apartment near Florence enjoys the best of both worlds.
This Florence accommodation has convenient access to the city centre and the peace and quiet of the Tuscan countryside. It is situated in a protected and peaceful area of more than 20 hectares, just outside the centre of Florence, at the foot of the hill of Settignano, in a marvelous environment, surrounded by meadows. A 15-minutes bus ride will take you into the city centre, or you could take a 300-metre stroll, to the local shops, where you will find a grocery store, breakfast bar, restaurants, a tobacconist and newsagent. A very large supermarket, a bank, a post office and a pharmacy are about 1 km away.
Air conditioning, Terrace, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, Radio, Bed linen and towels, Safe, Floor ground floor (No elevator)
Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Fridge, Freezer, Utensils, Toaster
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, Sofa bed, Chairs, DVD, Coffee Table
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: bathtub|
security system, central heating, 4 ring stove, coffee grinder, highchair, CD, audio tape player, books, music library
This sumptous apartment near Florence was originally a private chapel of a famous Renaissance family. It has recently been carefully restored to its original state and retains its original beauty and charm.The interior measures about 50 square metres.
There is one double bedroom located in the chapel's old nave decorated with original frescoes, a living room located in the former sacristy, and one bathroom with shower. The Florence accommodation is most suitable for a couple looking for a different experience and who want to stay in a unique historic place. It can accommodate 2-4 people. Parking, utilities and internet wireless access included in the price.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed
- Within 30 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 30 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 50% of the total rental price.
- Within 15 days:In case of cancellation within 15 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due