This holiday studio-apartment in Grimaud overlooks the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and is surrounded by stunning landscape and towered by the remains of its castle A few kilometres away, on the coast, visitors can discover Port Grimaud and Sainte-Maxime and Saint-Tropez (12 km).
Nothing screams Cote d’Azur glamour quite as much as Saint Tropez. Ever since Brigitte Bardot was seen frolicking on its golden sands in the nineteen-sixties, Saint Tropez has been associated with an affluent lifestyle, great natural beauty and Riviera laissez-faire. The town has also played a major role in French art, with artists such as Matisse, Hockney and Bonnard having settled here at one point or another.
Whist chic shops, galleries and restaurants dot the colorful cobble-stoned alleys of the old town, its five golden beaches are clustered along the beautiful Baie de Pampelonne. Many offer water sport facilities, such aswindsurfing, sailing and canoeing.
Terrace, Pets are welcome, Swimming pool, Wi-Fi, Cot on request, Bed linen and towels, Garden, Swimming pool, Car park, Floor ground floor (No elevator)
Dishwasher, Oven, Fridge
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite, Sofa
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
bunk beds, cabin, boules pitch, baby pack (highchair, bath, cot), wc
This bright little 30m² studio-apartment on on the Cote d' Azur sleeps up to four people. Comfortable and well-equipped, it is located in a holiday village comprising of 82 apartments a short distance from Port Grimaud.
The bright living room is composed of a single bed and single pull-out bed and bunk beds. The vacation rental's kitchenette comprises of fridge, oven, and dishwasher. It has a bathroom and wc.
There are two shared pools inside the resort open April to end of September (weather permitting) and heated from April to mid June and from mid September. Tennis court and boules pitch are also available.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 17:00.Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- By making a payment you are entering into a contractual agreement with Holiday Velvet Ltd bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Before 60 days: In case of cancellation more than sixty days before the arrival, the client is liable for the whole amount of the desposit paid to secure the villa.
- Within 60 days: In case of cancellation sixty days or less before the arrival, the client is liable for the whole amount of the rental of this villa.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due