The Terrace is located in Bakoven, an easy walk to the Camps Bay Beach with its fine restaurants, trendy shops and sidewalk cafes, or a five minute drive to one of Clifton’s four popular beaches. Both the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town’s pretty city centre are only ten and fifteen minutes away by car respectively
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:01>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|19:01:00 ||23:59:00 ||250.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 90 days: For bookings cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date a 20% cancellation fee is charged
- Within 90 and 60 days: For bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date a cancellation fee of 35% of the Rental is charged
- Within 60 and 30 days: For bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date a cancellation fee of 70% of the Rental is charged
- Within 30 days: For bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date a cancellation fee of 100% of the Rental is charged If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, strikes, political unrest, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
Price advertised for this Cape Town accommodation is based on the whole property
- Prices are inclusive of: electricity, hot water, gas, end cleaning fee, towels and clean linen
- Minimum rental is 3 nights and more for peak periods
- balance is due 60 days before arrival
- there is a security deposit needed which will be in the form of a credit card authorisation