This Sea Point apartment in Cape Town is situated n Upper Sea Point, Cape Town, above High Level Road with magical views of the bay and Robben Island, this Victorian end of terrace has been renovated to a very high standard.
The apartment is set within easy walking distance of all the coffee shops, restaurants, shops and the Sea Point Beach Road promenade.
Air conditioning, Terrace, Washing machine, Dryer, Bed linen and towels, Laundry (Private), Floor ground floor (No elevator)
Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Cupboards
Living room Amenities
TV with satellite, Sofa, Chairs, DVD, Coffee Table
Bedroom 1: Bedroom 2: Bedroom 3: Bedroom 4: | |Bedroom 5:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed; Bedroom 2: 1 Single bed; Bedroom 3: 2 Single bed; Bedroom 4: 2 Single bed; Bedroom 5: 1 Queen bed|
Bathroom 1: Bathroom 2: Bathroom 3: | |Bathroom 4:
|Bathroom 1: shower; Bathroom 2: shower; Bathroom 3: shower; Bathroom 4: shower|
patio, gas braai, patio furniture, bar, alarm system, garage, fireplace
This Sea Point apartment in Cape Town is located in Sea Point, Cape Town and can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably.
This Cape Town accommodation comes with an attractive and tastefully furnished living room with a satellite TV, DVD player and a fireplace. The kitchen is well equipped with all modern appliances and amenities you need to cook, including electric oven, fridge and a microwave.
The apartment benefits from having Barbeque Grill and internet connection. The apartment features 5 spacious bedrooms (2 twins, 2 queen size bedrooms and a bedroom with single bed) and 4 ample bathrooms, each with a shower.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:01>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|19:01:00 ||23:59:00 ||250.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 90 days: For bookings cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date a 20% cancellation fee is charged
- Within 90 and 60 days: For bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date a cancellation fee of 35% of the Rental is charged
- Within 60 and 30 days: For bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date a cancellation fee of 70% of the Rental is charged
- Within 30 days: For bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date a cancellation fee of 100% of the Rental is charged If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, strikes, political unrest, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
Price advertised for this Cape Town accommodation is based on the whole property
- Prices are inclusive of: electricity, hot water, gas, end cleaning fee, towels and clean linen
- Minimum rental is 3 nights and more for peak periods
- balance is due 60 days before arrival
- there is a security deposit needed which will be in the form of a credit card authorisation