This Budapest apartment is situated in the West End area, famous for the Széchenyi Bath which is the largest medicinal bath in Europe, the Parliament Building, the Hungarian State Opera House and the Margaret Island situated in the middle of the Danube.
Andrássy Avenue is a World Heritage site and the Main Boulevard of Budapest. You can visit the Pest Broadway and its theatres, the Heroes' Square situated just in front of the City Park and the Drechsler House, among others.
The area offers numerous bars, restaurants and cafés. You can also enjoy different styles of music at the Opera House.
This Budapest apartment is set on the third floor of a Palatinus building with elevator located in the West End area. The property can sleep up to 4 people and offers amazing views of the Danube River.
This accommodation in West End has two bedrooms and a bathroom with a bathtub. The master bedroom comes with a double bed, while the second bedroom contains a single bed. The living area of this Budapest apartment features original double doors and high ceilings. The living room comprises of a sofa bed, cable TV, a computer and wireless internet connection.
The kitchenette of this accommodation in West End is equipped with all the amenities and utensils you need, including a ceramic hob, microwave, oven, kettle and coffee maker.
The property is just few steps from Margaret Bridge and the island, also very close to the Parliament.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 22:30>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|22:30:00 ||06:00:00 ||10.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: The down payment is non-refundable
- Within 7 days: If you need to cancel within 7 days of arrival you will be liable for 50% of the full rental cost
- Within 2 days:if you cancel within 2 days of arrival you will be liable for 100% of the rental cost.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due