This Budapest apartment is situated near Andrassy Avenue, a World Heritage site. Andrássy is a main Boulevard and the commercial epicentre of Budapest. You can visit the Hungarian State Opera House, the Pest Broadway and its theatres, the Heroes' Square situated just in front of the City Park and the Drechsler House, among others.
The area offers numerous bars, restaurants and cafés within walking distance from the apartment. You can also enjoy different styles of modern music at the Opera House.
This first-floor Budapest apartment with a lovely courtyard is located in a historical building near the well-known boulevard in the city, Andrássy Avenue. The property can sleep up to 6 people and is only minutes from Broadway and the Opera House.
This Andrássy holiday accommodation has two double bedrooms and two en suite bathrooms, one featuring a bathtub, plus a separate WC. The luminous living room of this Budapest apartment is decorated in a classic style with traditional high ceilings and parquet floors. The living room comes with a double sofa bed, cable TV and DVD player.
The kitchen of this Andrássy holiday accommodation is well-equipped with all the amenities and utensils you need to cook a meal at home.
How welcome our guests :
We always welcome the guests personally, anytime. Introduce the apartment and give the keys and not the least, give useful information about the city
Tourist tax is 3 euros / night / person requested at arrival and 80 euro refundable security deposit.
Wifi is 1,5 euros / day.
Late check in after 23 pm, early check out before 6 am is 10 euros.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 22:30>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|22:30:00 ||06:00:00 ||10.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: The down payment is non-refundable
- Within 7 days: If you need to cancel within 7 days of arrival you will be liable for 50% of the full rental cost
- Within 2 days:if you cancel within 2 days of arrival you will be liable for 100% of the rental cost.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
Price advertised for this Budapest accommodation is based on the whole property
- Prices are inclusive of: electricity, hot water, gas, end cleaning fee, towels and clean linen
- Minimum rental is 3 nights and more for some periods
- there is 80 euro security deposit due on arrival, this is returned the day you leave
- WiFi is 1.5 euros per day
- there is a 3 euro per person per day local tax due on arrival